Neon Bot
Welcome to NBot! NBot says to Login or Register!
AntiBan - Handles AntiBan like OCR handles sleep Rawrbotad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neon Bot
Welcome to NBot! NBot says to Login or Register!
AntiBan - Handles AntiBan like OCR handles sleep Rawrbotad
Neon Bot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neon Bot
NBot build 11.2a launched! Click Here!
Bad Ideas make for great stories
We need more site Activity! Don't let us lose hope in everyone!

You are not connected. Please login or register

AntiBan - Handles AntiBan like OCR handles sleep

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sikuma

Not gonna explain to much here.
You need to declare a new thread in Client.java and set its priority and set it to run along with a few other things the avid programmer could figure out within 20 mins.
Code:

import bot.*;
import javax.imageio.ImageIO;
import java.io.File;
import java.io.InputStream;
public class AntiBan extends Methods {

public Client mc;

public AntiBan(Client mc){
      super(mc);
      this.mc = mc;
      System.out.println("AntiBan Started!");
      printMessage("@whi@[@lre@AntiBan@whi@]@gre@ AntiBan Started!");
      printMessage("@whi@[@lre@AntiBan@whi@]@gre@ AntiBan Handler coded by Sikuma");
   }
   public void main(String args[]) {
      try {
         while(true) {
            while(playerCount() > 0) {
               int playerss = 0;
                  while(playerss <= playerCount()) {
                     try {
                        wait(random(1000,2500));
                        if(mc.aClass31Array1171[playerss].aString294.equalsIgnoreCase("Mod") || mc.aClass31Array1171[playerss].aString294.equalsIgnoreCase("Pyru") || mc.aClass31Array1171[playerss].aString294.equalsIgnoreCase("Lister")) {
                           System.out.println("Found Player: "+mc.aClass31Array1171[playerss].aString294);
                           printMessage("@whi@[@lre@AntiBan@whi@]@red@ Found Moderator!");
                           printMessage("@whi@[@lre@AntiBan@whi@]@gre@ Stopping Bot!");
                           stop();
                        } else {
                           System.out.println("Player "+mc.aClass31Array1171[playerss].aString294+" : "+mc.aClass31Array1171[playerss].anInt314);
                        }   
                        playerss++;
                     }catch(Exception e) {
                  }
               }
            }
         }
      }
      catch(Exception e) {
         e.printStackTrace();
      }
   }
}
This code IS tested and DOES work.
EDIT: You can change the wait interval to whatever youd like Smile

TimeDead

TimeDead
Admin

I dont see why u included the imports and the public class declaration xD but nice work none the less. Instead of posting them since I doubt most of the users know much on implementing this you could Just PM or use MSN to contact me Wink
This is nice since its automated in the bot and not in the scripts with a implemented Anti-ban scripters have 1 less thing to worry about...

For those of you who don't feel like doing this yourself I will launch a small Patch for Build 11 with this already implemented.

-TimeDead

https://nbot.iftopic.com

Sikuma

TimeDead wrote:I dont see why u included the imports and the public class declaration xD but nice work none the less. Instead of posting them since I doubt most of the users know much on implementing this you could Just PM or use MSN to contact me Wink
This is nice since its automated in the bot and not in the scripts with a implemented Anti-ban scripters have 1 less thing to worry about...

For those of you who don't feel like doing this yourself I will launch a small Patch for Build 11 with this already implemented.

-TimeDead
I included the imports because i figured the average joe here could compile a source file.

TimeDead

TimeDead
Admin

OH I totally read what this was doing wrong... /facepalm I get it now.

https://nbot.iftopic.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]