Neon Bot
Welcome to NBot! NBot says to Login or Register!
Who said anything about giving up? Rawrbotad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neon Bot
Welcome to NBot! NBot says to Login or Register!
Who said anything about giving up? Rawrbotad
Neon Bot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neon Bot
NBot build 11.2a launched! Click Here!
Bad Ideas make for great stories
We need more site Activity! Don't let us lose hope in everyone!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who said anything about giving up?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who said anything about giving up? Empty Who said anything about giving up? Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:56 am

TimeDead

TimeDead
Admin

So I guess people are getting the idea I quit NBot? No. I have not. I'm sorry both my great grandmothers on each side of my family have passed away and my uncle is getting married currently.

I never said I was "Giving up" on the bot. But sorry to say running my life and getting things set straight is a tad more important than sitting on Nbot all day.

I have a case of severe Depression the kind where I wake up every morning and think about suicide all day and all night. I have had it since I was real young so sorry if I can't work everyday but that is just impossible for me.

But I will never give up unless I utmost have to. I would never abandon the guys who are in this and who want a fun bot. NBot is my hobby not a job.

-TimeDead

https://nbot.iftopic.com

2Who said anything about giving up? Empty Re: Who said anything about giving up? Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:58 am

goober

we're all here for you time! keep your head up

3Who said anything about giving up? Empty Re: Who said anything about giving up? Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Sikuma

you got it bro, im behinde you 100% of the way

4Who said anything about giving up? Empty Re: Who said anything about giving up? Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Lowrider

Lowrider

Things always get better bro. Keep you chin up and you will pull through.

5Who said anything about giving up? Empty Re: Who said anything about giving up? Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:15 pm

Sikuma

Lowrider, add me via msn.

6Who said anything about giving up? Empty Re: Who said anything about giving up? Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Livengood

I hear for you my friend Smile

http://livengood.tk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum