Neon Bot
Welcome to NBot! NBot says to Login or Register!
Bad times? Rawrbotad

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neon Bot
Welcome to NBot! NBot says to Login or Register!
Bad times? Rawrbotad
Neon Bot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neon Bot
NBot build 11.2a launched! Click Here!
Bad Ideas make for great stories
We need more site Activity! Don't let us lose hope in everyone!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad times?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bad times? Empty Bad times?

TimeDead

TimeDead
Admin

Well seeing the drop in forum activity and the loss of members, on other things. Really is a downfall in motivation. It's disappointing to lose people and members, the support of the users is really what keep sit alive.

Unfourtunatly... We have little support anymore.

We are doing best we can at this point. those of you loyal. Keep your heads up. a bright future awaits.

-TimeDead

https://nbot.iftopic.com
Share this post on: reddit

Post Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:00 am by Sikuma

TimeDead wrote:Well seeing the drop in forum activity and the loss of members, on other things. Really is a downfall in motivation. It's disappointing to lose people and members, the support of the users is really what keep sit alive.

We are doing best we can at this point. those of you loyal. Keep your heads up. a bright future awaits.

-TimeDead
Im on the forums erryday.
Working on NBOT erryday.
Contributing more erryday.

TimeDead

Post Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:01 am by TimeDead

Sikuma wrote:
TimeDead wrote:Well seeing the drop in forum activity and the loss of members, on other things. Really is a downfall in motivation. It's disappointing to lose people and members, the support of the users is really what keep sit alive.

-TimeDead
Im on the forums erryday.
Working on NBOT erryday.
Contributing more erryday.

So am I. Well not everyday but as much as I possibly can. I get on the website everyday thanks to my phone being able to.

Lowrider

Post Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:21 am by Lowrider

Hey guys, I am here with ya too. I like what you guys are doing and appreciate it. Things here aren't gonna pickup until we have something great to offer the public. I think with the release of evo it will be a whole new forums. Just keep on it and things will improve. "It's always the darkest before the dawn". Thanks again.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum